Fearless West Coast Soccer seeks premiere staff coaches who are caring individuals whom exhibit a energetic, enthusiastic style and desire to share their passion, extensive knowledge, skill and superior teaching methods in soccer and life to today s Fearless youth soccer campers.
Fearless Soccer believes that the roll of the staff coach is of the utmost importance and impact to the success of our camper's experience. We are confident that our coaches will empower our campers to reach places they thought not possible.
If you are confident that you meet the qualities above then please apply today.
Staff Coach Minimum qualities:
- All candidates must be at least 20 years of age
- Assistant staff coach must be 18 years of age
- Must have previous playing/coaching experience at the varsity collegiate level of play
- Assistant staff must have played or coached at comparable club level of play
- All candidates must be a United States Citizen or have proper permit/visa to work in the United States
- All candidates must submit at least two coaching references
Fearless West Coast Soccer Directors will review applications and references on a first come first serve basis.
Chosen candidates are responsible for their own transportation fees to and from camp.
When you are ready, please Apply Here !